Packing Sample Pictures
|Film width||Max. 250 mm||Max. 350 mm||Max. 450 mm||Max. 600 mm|
|Bag length||65-190mm & 120-280mm||65-190mm & 120-280mm||130-450mm||120-450mm|
|Product height||Max. 40mm||Max. 10-40mm||Max. 40mm||Max. 40mm|
|Film roll dimeter||Max. 320mm||Max. 320mm||Max.320mm||Max. 320mm|
|Packaging speed||40-330 bags/min||40-230 bags/min||30-150 bags/min||20-80 bags/min|
|Power supply||220V. 50 / 60Hz. 2.4KVA||220V. 50 / 60Hz. 2.8KVA||220V. 50 / 60Hz. 2.6KVA||220V. 50 / 60Hz. 3.6KVA|
1. The bottom seal flow pack wrapping machine is controlled by a double transducer and the bag length can be freely adjusted, with no test run and film waste. A lot of time and film is thus saved.
2. Parameters are easy to set on the human-computer interface.
3. Self-detection function ensures malfunctions and faults are clearly shown on the touchscreen.
4. With the combination of a photoelectric sensor and digital cutting system, the film sealing and cutting is of high accuracy.
5. The temperature is controlled by PID in order to suit different packaging materials.
6. The positioning system is sensitive and quick, with no film sticking or film waste.
7. The drive system of this horizontal flow pack machine has a compact structure and provides reliable performance and convenient maintenance.
8. Functional software is used for flow pack packaging machine control, simplifying function adjustment and technic upgrade.
A wide application of the bottom seal flow pack wrapping machine is found in such following industries as food pharmaceuticals, daily necessities, hardware, plastic, toy, auto, stationery, etc.