Labeling speed: 20-30 bottles/min (depending on the size of bottle and label)
Bottle outer diameter: Φ 75－100mm (or customized)
Label height: ＜ 100 mm
Inner diameter of label roll: 76 mm
Outer diameter of label roll: 360 mm
Motor power: 1000W
Power supply: 220V, 50-60HZ
Machine dimensions: 1800×800×1500mm
Machine weight: 280kg
Delivery direction: Left to right or right to left
1. The touchscreen display guarantees convenient operation and clearly shows technical parameters.
2. High labeling precision is achieved thanks to the positioning device.
3. Mitsubishi high-performance PLC control system contributes to fast speed and stable performance.
4. By applying Omron photoelectric sensor, the labeling equipment realizes a high sensitivity.
5. The German stepping motor ensures fast and precise labeling.
6. The motor drive is also imported from Germany and provides stable running.
7. Introduced from Europe, the chain type belt makes sure high running precision and a long service life.
8. The Italian synchronous belt has a high precision and a long lifespan.
9. An angle adjustment device is mounted on the machine head to pack products with taper.
10. The adjustable bottle separating device can flexibly adjust the speed.
11. The conveyor belt is controlled by a frequency changer.
12. The bottle labelling machine will automatically give an alarm when label shortage.
13. Backing paper is recovered smoothly and unbroken due to the patented recovering technology.
14. Large-scale control cabinet makes sure easy heat dissipation and is convenient to test.
15. High-quality stainless steel and aluminum alloy are used.
16. User-friendly design leads to low malfunction and convenient maintenance.
17. Main components are all processed by CNC lathes, with high stability, durability and coordination.
18. The aluminum alloy is covered with plastic in order for higher strength and nicer appearance.
19. The fully-automatic labeler is mounted with casters for effortless fixture, support and movement.
20. The bottle labeling machine can jointly work with other machines or independently work.
Bottles are delivered by the conveyor belt, then separated by the bottle separating device and sent to labeling system. After the photoelectric sensor detects coming bottles, the positioning device will clip the bottle and rotate the bottle. After turning a circle, the label is stuck on the bottle surface and a special roll will be applied for flatting the label. When all of the work is finished, the wrapped bottle will be sent to next process.
A wide application of the fully-automatic bottle labelling machine is found in bottles made of various materials, such as glass bottle, plastic bottle and metal bottle.